Our Company specializes in hotel and restaurant openings all over México and Latin America.
We are known by the biggest international hotel companies to have excellent and very reputable freight forwarding services.
Our special division for Hotel and Restaurant Openings offers:
- Personalized service and coordination with the property, owner, and corporate offices.
- Creation of detailed spread sheets that are catered to each individual opening project.
From the list of merchandise that you are planning to import for your hotel or restaurant we will produce a complete follow up file to let you know exactly per item what is the status of its importation, where it is and when we plan to move it.
- Coordination with suppliers.
We can deal with your suppliers to coordinate the purchase and delivery of your merchandise to any location and we can also facilitate the payment to them by processing it for you.
Check our catalogs of the brands we represent in Mexico and Latin America.
- Extensive experience, including hotels throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.
- The Ritz Carlton – Santiago, Chile
- Melia – San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Westin Lagunamar – Cancún, México
- Rennaissance – Sauipe, Brazil
- Marriott – Sauipe, Brazil
- JW Marriott – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- JW Marriott – Cancún, México
- JW Marriott – México City
- Marriott Reforma – México City
- Marriott – Santiago, Chile
- JW Marriott – Lima, Perú
- Marriott – Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
- JW Marriott – Caracas, Venezuela
- Marriott – Los Sueños, Costa Rica
- Playa Grande Marriott – Playa Grande, Venezuela
- Marriott – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Marriott – San José, Costa Rica
- Marriott Residence Inn – San José, Costa Rica
“Marriott International has utilized Global Caribbean's services for the past twenty years. We depend on their reliable warehousing services to consolidate Operating Supplies and Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment for our Latin America and Caribbean properties. They prepare bills of lading and custom clearance documents for our shipments and ensure that the proper inspections and permits take place to move our products in a timely fashion. Global Caribbean’s freight forwarding experience is exceptional. They have handled many complex projects for us from ocean shipments, air shipments and trucks crossing the borders with armed guards to ensure the security of our goods to the project site. Their staff is bilingual which is an added plus for those of us who do not speak the language. Global has participated on conference calls with the hotel staff and have helped Marriott in the translation process. Their staff is always attentive and gives every project the personal attention that it demands. In purchasing, we provide services that streamline the process for the customer to ensure on time delivery and success to every project. This is exactly what Global Caribbean offers to their customers. They take care of all the details, provide excellent support and services to make all of our projects a total success.”
Director, Purchasing - FF&E/OS&E Ground Up Construction
JW Marriot Cancún